Online loan for self-employed and small businesses
A loan for self-employed small businesses is difficult to obtain today. Especially for small companies, it is difficult to get a small loan from the house bank. Alternatively, the Internet offers an online loan for the self-employed as well as small businesses. An advantage of online credit is that even small amounts of credit can be financed. Also, as far as conditions are concerned, an online self-employed loan is often more attractive to small businesses than bank loans.
Contents Self-employed loan for small businesses
- Online loan for self-employed and small businesses
- Data and documents for checking the online loan
- State grants for the self-employed and small businesses
- Personal loans for the self-employed and small businesses
Data and documents for checking the online loan
The following data and documents from the self-employed and small businesses are required to verify an online loan application:
Data on the loan object
- Amount and duration of the loan
- Purpose and a brief description of the company
Data about the company
- Name, address and legal form of the company
- Further information on the founding year, annual turnover, sector and the number of employees
Data from the managing director
- Name, address, date of birth, nationality and passport number from the managing director
- Schufa information
Documents for the online credit check
- ID card copy from the managing director
- Annual financial statements of the last two financial years
- Balance sheet and income statement of recent financial years
- Business evaluation of the current financial year
After you have submitted all the data and documents in full, your online loan request is no more obstacles.
State grants for the self-employed and small businesses
Anyone who, as a self-employed person and a small entrepreneur, does not apply for and receive government grants and subsidies, will be giving away cash. For self-employed and small businesses, government grants and subsidies are available from the federal government, the federal states and the local authorities. There are various institutions for self-employed and small businesses where these government grants and grants can be applied for. First and foremost is KfW Bank, which operates nationwide, as well as the individual promotional banks in the individual federal states, which provide various subsidy programs for the self-employed and small businesses.
Personal loans for the self-employed and small businesses
The world is changing more and more. As an alternative to bank credit, personal credit is increasingly on the rise. Here, the money comes not from a bank, but from several individuals and investors. There are now private credit intermediaries for the self-employed and small businesses on the net. With a personal loan, it is easier to finance a business idea. A personal loan is more flexible in terms of the interest rate and the repayment period, but also the collateral is more flexible negotiable.